Moms are Mathletes! Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2011
8:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m. AK time
A FREE teleseminar to create and nurture a love of learning and a more positive relationship between Moms, their children and MATH. Moms are Mathletes is a unique group of moms dedicated to helping their children learn mathematics in an environment that celebrates their individuality.
- a lifeline to positive, peaceful learning of mathematics
- an opportunity to teach and learn through your varying styles
- a vision of how to learn math that connects children to mathematics
This teleseminar is sponsored and hosted by Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D. with Cheryl Hecht, M.Ed. presenting. Cheryl Hecht is a mom as well as an expert in the teaching and learning of mathematics. Click on the following URL to learn more and to register (registration is free): http://meggin.com/Moms.php
- Call-in information (phone # & access code) so you can be 'live' on the teleseminar;
- An opportunity to send in questions before the class so that you can get some answers;
- Handouts to download to accompany the class;
- An MP3 download of the class (following the class) so you can listen as many times as you need and want to while reinforcing the content you are learning.