Posters many be research-based, scholarly, and/or creative, and should address a topic appropriate to a Women's & Gender Studies class.
Posters will be displayed March 22nd & 23rd in the Wood Center at UAF.
Posters must be submitted to the UAF Women’s Center 112 Eielson Bldg by 5:00 PM March 21, 2011
- Posters may contain significant amount of text, BUT all text MUST be large enough to be readable from a distance of 4 feet
- Minimum size of poster is 11x17"; maximum size is 36x48"
- Posters may be constructed of any medium; posters must be able to hang on a vertical surface with only six push pins or masking tape
- Only original work may be submitted
- Only currently registered UAF students are eligible to submit posters
- Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible
- Students may submit more than one poster; however, each student may win only one award
- For details or guidance, speak with a Women’s & Gender Studies faculty member, or contact Dr. Kayt Sunwood email email@example.com or phone 474-6311